"This station derives its name from the long line of sandstone bluffs on the
right-hand side of the canyon, which are warn and torn away until, in the distance, they
have the appearance of the old feudel castles, so often spoken of, but so seldom seen, by
Geo. A. Crofutt 1880
The ghosts of the past have been placed in this photo.