This service station was built by Clarence Moore during the depression and was operated by the Moore family until highway 30 was realigned in the 1950's. It was called the Pony Express Service Station because it was built close to the site of Echo Station. Echo Station was a stage station and was used by the pony express. The hand pump on the left pumps water from the well that was used by Echo Station. Today this structure is the residence of the Moore family and is private property.