"Designed by John Shill, the Echo church/school was built on land donated to the
Presbyterian Church by on Elizabeth Emily Bromley. In her day, the Protestant Church --
with several other evangelical churches -- sought to gain a foothold in Mormon Utah,
whithout great success."
Jack Goodman July 23, 1995
This church/school was built in 1876 by the Presbyterians. The back drop is called The Egyptian Tombs.