No references were found to this formation but it does bare a remarkable resembles to the ZCMI co-operative sign. Of this sign Geo. A. Crofutt wrote:
"The above cut represents the Mormon 'Co-operative Sign'--called by the Gentiles the 'Bull's Eye.' At the Mormon Conference, in the fall of 1868, all good Mormon merchants, manufacturers and dealers who desired the patronage of the Mormon people, were directed to place this sign upon their buildings in a conspicuous place, that it might indicate to to the people that they were sound in the faith."